Helping businesses & wineries differentiate and elevate their business or product by developing brands that tell a story.
Wine Label Design
Website Styling & Design
Brand & Identity
Partial Client List
- The Maker Wine
- Napa Chamber of Commerce
- La Rochelle Winery
- City of Napa
- Cultural Heritage Commission | Napa
- Longwood Estate
- Napa Porchfest
- Schochenfels Wine Company
- Beaucanon Estate Winery
- RSA+ Civil Engineering + Survey
- Allison [by the beach]
- Allison [in wine country]
- Joya Wine Company
- Cairdean Estate
- Moving Forward Towards Independence
- Clean Slate Esthetics
- VG Architectural Designs
- David Magna Workshop
- Castèl de Corbièiras, France
- Intrench Energy
- Napa County Landmarks
- Owl Harbor Marina
Awards & Recognition.
- Several of Amy's wine labels are part of a permanent collection at the SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTE in Washington DC | The American History Collection
- PRINT magazine design annual - Packaging
- TOP TEN PACKAGES - Snack Foods Magazine
- INTERNATIONAL BRAND PACKAGING - Silver Award
- BEST of SHOW - Benny
- GOLD AWARD - Wine Design Awards
- Published in Graphic Arts Monthly: Best of Category: Packaging/ Labels
- Featured on Bēhance: Packaging/ Graphic Design
- AIGA - Professional Association for Design
- Women for Winesense
- Zeta Tau Alpha
- Napa Chamber of Commerce
- Napa Valley Grape Growers
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)
- Women of the Vine & Spirits
- Communications Chairperson - Napa Porchfest 2018
- Treasurer - Vineyard Trails Chapter, National Daughters of the American Revolution
From My Clients
Amy Linn | Graphic Designer
All the little details.
Amy has always been a stickler for detail and has an unfading flair for style and design.
I'm inspired by architecture, the written word and letter forms. Papers, fabrics, and color influence everything I do. Music, whether old or new, sets the mood when I'm designing and motivates me. I enjoy good foods, appreciate different cultures and believe that exploring and learning something new is key.
In regards to my work, I love a challenge and happiness is solving a problem with good design AND having a happy client.
I graduated from California State University, Chico with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Design with an emphasis in Graphic Design.
Before graduation, I began an internship at Colonna Farrell Design, which is now known as CF NAPA. I designed my first wine label that summer and truly fell in love with wine country and all it has to offer.
After graduating, I was hired full time at Colonna Farrell Design and continued to design wine labels, cartons, bottle shapes, capsules, corks, collateral materials and more for global wine names such as Beringer, Domaine Chandon, Nobilo, New Zealand, Marwood, Italy, King Estate, Kenwood, Bacio Divino, Edmeades, Jarvis, Pezzi King, Elliott, Fife, Napa Valley Mustard, Lockwood, Lorane Valley, Hamilton Estate, Raymond, Rustridge, Wine World Estates, Jordan Vineyards, Chappellet, Gloria Ferrer and more.
Linn Design Studio.
Since opening Linn Design Studio in 1997, I've enjoyed helping businesses build strong brands through identity development, naming, logo design, wine label design, website design and collateral design. Check out my graphic design portfolio, packaging portfolio, logo portfolio and design case studies.